This gluten free strawberry crumble is so delicious, dairy free, easy to make, & the perfect summer dessert!
If you’re looking for a light & refreshing summer dessert that’s also super easy to make, this gluten free strawberry crumble will be perfect for you! I’m such a fan of crumbles like this one, or cobblers, or crisps because they don’t take much prep work, they’re absolutely delicious, & they are really easy to make gluten free! This healthy strawberry crumble is no different. It’s made with simple ingredients, can be enjoyed hot, warm, or cold, & really hits the spot on a summer day!
Gluten Free Strawberry Crumble
As with most of my recipes, this strawberry crumble is very easy to assemble & only calls for handful of ingredients!
For the Strawberry Base
- 2 bags of frozen strawberries, I used two 16 oz. bags
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Raw Cane Sugar
For the Gluten Free Crumble
- 1.5 cups of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of gluten free flour, I love Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour for most of my baking
- 1/4 cup Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 pinch of salt, I use Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup of melted Organic Coconut Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. While the oven is preheating, start to assemble the strawberry crumble. First you’ll want to dump both bags of frozen strawberries into an oven-safe dish & sprinkle a tablespoon of Raw Cane Sugar directly on top of the frozen strawberries. Once the sugar is added, give them a quick stir, so all of the strawberries are evenly coated.
3. Now onto the gluten free crumble! For the crumble, you’ll want to add all of the crumble ingredients to a bowl & stir until everything is well combined. To make sure this recipe is gluten free, you’ll want to use gluten free rolled oats & gluten free flour. If you’re not gluten free, feel free to substitute both for non-gluten free options.
4. With a spoon, scoop out the crumble & arrange it on top of the strawberry base.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes. After 50 minutes, remove the crumble from the oven & let cool. I’d suggest letting the crumble cool at least 30 minutes before enjoying. Letting it cool for this long helps the strawberries to firm up a bit!
Ways to enjoy this gluten free strawberry dessert…
Trust me, this strawberry crumble is delicious enough to enjoy on it’s own, but feel free to serve it with vanilla ice cream or a little whipped cream! If you’re serving it for breakfast, you can also pair it with some diary free yogurt!
Strawberry Crumble Variations:
I wanted this recipe to be strictly strawberry because I am really on a strawberry kick lately but feel free to add any other fresh or frozen fruit to the base of this crumble! I think the strawberry crumble would be amazing with peaches added too! If you’re looking for more of a triple berry cobbler, I have a recipe for one here – it’s delicious!
More healthy recipes to try:
Gluten Free Strawberry Crumble
This easy to make, gluten free strawberry crumble can be enjoyed hot or cold & makes for a perfect Summer dessert!
- 2 Bags Frozen Strawberries 16 oz. each
- 1 tbsp Raw Cane Sugar
Gluten Free Crumble
- 1.5 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Flour I use Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/3 cup Melted Coconut Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the frozen strawberries to a baking dish & sprinkle the tablespoon of raw cane sugar over them. Give the strawberries & sugar a stir.
In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the gluten free crumble. Once all of the ingredients are added, mix until everything is well combined.
With a spoon, scoop & sprinkle the gluten free crumble over the frozen strawberries.
Bake the strawberry crumble for 50 minutes.
Remove from the oven after 50 minutes & let the strawberry crumble sit to cool & firm up.
Once cool, enjoy the crumble on it's own, served with ice cream, or even yogurt!
Enjoy! Comment below if you decide to give this strawberry crumble a try!
Leave a Reply