Reviewing SanRe Organic Skinfood All-Natural Skincare including C-Love, Eye Candy, Rose Cleanse, Acai Pure Face Mask, Radiant Glow Tinted Moisturizer + a sample pack!
There has been a lot of buzz going around lately regarding “natural skin care”. I think more & more people want to make the transition over to cleaner products that are being used on the daily. Since our skin absorbs ingredients from the products we are using, why wouldn’t we want to feed our skin with nourishing, organic, & clean ingredients? Look no further because SanRe Organic Skinfood will do just that…feed your beautiful skin.
I haven’t done a skincare post in a while so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to update you all on what products I have been using to feed my skin. Last month, I got a facial & I had such a good conversation with the woman who did my treatment. I had some concerns & questions regarding my skin & what I thought was going on.
My concerns regarded the elasticity of my skin & pores. She assured me that whatever I have been doing to KEEP DOING IT. She was actually floored when I told her that I had horrific acne about 4 years ago. According to my esthetician, my skin shows no signs of scarring, dark spots, or large pores, which often occurs after cases of severe acne. She recommended that I start exfoliating my skin more & made sure that I was both washing & cleansing my face (which I do). To my surprise, my skin elasticity…which was one of my concerns, actually turned out to be excellent.
Now, I credit the quality of my skin to a variety of things:
- A homemade soap made by my mom.
- Quitting the tanning bed/ limited sun exposure
- A clean diet
- Religiously washing my face/taking off my makeup
- Using clean skincare products
I have been using SanRe Organic Skinfood products daily since July.
Not only are the products luxurious but they were created with your skin & what it needs in mind. They are a family owned company, specializing in creating products that are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, & Gluten Free.
In my last skincare post, I mentioned how important it was, if you are looking to live a clean lifestyle, to be aware of the products you use on your face. You contradict yourself if you are eating & living clean but slathering on skincare full of chemicals & artificial fragrances. That’s where the SanRe quote comes into play. You are what you absorb, apply, & beautify yourself with. SanRe feeds the skin to help you optimize your natural beauty.
SanRe Skinfood was also approved in the Leaping Bunny & PETA Cruelty Free Company programs, meaning none of their products test on animals. They also have a Vegan certification for products that do not contain organic beeswax & honey.
Free of parabens, pertrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, artificial colors, fragrances, & emulsifiers…you can rest assured that SanRe is up there with the best. All of the fruits, vegetables, herbs & oils used within the products are also free of chemicals, pesticides, fumigants, & herbicides. Another thing I love about SanRe Skinfood products is the ability to read & know exactly what every single ingredient is…which wouldn’t be the case with a common drugstore eye cream (just sayin!).
SanRe was kind enough to send me 5 amazing products, along with 5 samples to try out. I can’t wait to take you through each of the products because they are BEYOND INCREDIBLE! I also have linked everything throughout this post. If you are interested in a product, click on the text & it will take you directly to the site!
Let’s get started!
- Restores & rejuvenates the skin
- Promotes cell turnover
- Decreases inflammation & fades dark spots
- Rich in antioxidants & Vitamin C due to the acerola cherry (a superfood source)
- Helps firm & tighten the skin
- Promotes collagen
- Heals damaged skin
- Turmeric – used to decrease redness, inflammation, & scarring (also contributes to the luscious yellow color)
- Ginger – increases circulation, while also helping to fade scars
- Ginseng – counteracts dryness, wrinkles, & signs of aging
How I use this product:
I love this C-Love daily cream especially because I have combination skin. Meaning sometimes my face is a bit dryer especially in areas around my brows, eyes, nose, & mouth. This product is perfect for any skin type & provides instant hydration that lasts for hours.
It’s a thick formula so a little goes a long way. I melt it down a bit with my fingers before massaging it into my entire face in an outward motion. The formula is a little heavy for me to use it in the morning or before I apply my makeup, so I use it at night after I wash & cleanse my face. I really love the way this cream makes my skin look & feel after sleeping with it on my face.
P.S. it smells incredible!
- Softens fine lines around the eyes
- Adds extra hydration
- Smooths & protects the delicate skin
- Helps diminish dark circles & under eye puffiness
- Nourishes & replenishes the skin
- Strengthens the skin elasticity around the eyes
- Organic Horsetail – helps reduce swelling & irritation, while increasing circulation
- Organic Fennel Essential Oil – increases the flow of Oxygen to the skin, provides a toning effect, while also incorporating anti-wrinkle properties
- CoQ 10 – a powerful antioxidant with cellular regeneration properties
How I use this product:
I was really excited to try this Eye Candy because I’ve struggled with dark circles for years. My under eyes are never puffy but instead take on a dark & sunken in appearance. About this time last year, I also began to notice that the skin towards my inner eye was pretty dried out & was beginning to show some fine lines.
After applying this to my under eyes nightly, I truly have noticed a difference with the entire appearance of my under eyes over the past two & a half months. The delicate skin is well hydrated & I can even notice a difference with how the skin holds my under eye concealer too! It used to show creasing, but has significantly improved.
I lightly dab the product (the white cream in the bottom corner in the picture below) on my under eyes after I cleanse my face & use the C-Love cream.
- Cleans & refreshes, while toning the skin
- Lifts & dissolves any makeup, residue, or impurities
- Protein enriched due a castile soap base
- Hydrates the skin with rose, aloe, & herbal emollients
- Organic Witch Hazel – antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties which is perfect for cleansing the skin of impurities & reducing pore size
- Organic Aloe Vera – heals, soothes, & hydrates, while minimizing wrinkles & fine lines
- Calendula Essential Oil (Organic) – anti-inflammatory & antiseptic properties that helps heal & assist in strengthening capillaries, while also promoting new skin growth
How I use this product:
I don’t think I can ever remember using a cleanser, so I was really excited about this Rose Cleanse. As my facial esthetician mentioned, you should be washing & cleansing your face on a daily basis. Until this past Summer, I had not been doing so…simply washing my face with my homemade soap.
I now use this cleanser between 1-2 times a day. I especially love using this cleanser on my face before I put on a face of makeup before work. Since I have combination skin, washing my face can occasionally cause my skin to become really tight & dry, but this gentle cleanser leaves my face extremely hydrated & refreshed for the day ahead.
The Rose Cleanse is also perfect for after a work out to remove any impurities from the pores. I gently splash cold water on my face after cleansing to re-close my pores. After I cleanse at night, I apply my C-Love cream & Eye Candy eye cream.
- Hydrates & revitalizes the epidermis layer of the skin
- Promotes skin renewal & elasticity
- Helps clean away dead & damaged skin cells
- Reduces signs of aging
- Soothes the skin
- Organic Acai Berry Powder – rich in antioxidants, iron, & Vitamin E that renews the skin while aiding in collagen production, hydration, exfoliation, & toning
- Natural Australian Red Reef Clay – high in iron & essential minerals that help to replenish & regenerate the epidermis layer of the skin in order to create soft, healthy, & glowing skin
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – an antiseptic with restorative powers to balance & tone the skin
How I use this product:
This is the face mask that I showed on my Instagram story. It is my favorite!!! And that’s coming from someone who has never been crazy about face masks. But I now look forward to Monday’s because I have the morning free & it is dedicated to this Acai & Honey mask.
My skin is very fair & sensitive, so that is always one of my main concerns when using masks. This mask is so gentle on the skin & doesn’t leave behind any irritation. Personally, it leaves a pinky tone on my face for about 5 minutes after washing the mask off, just due to the pigmentation of the ingredients.
It’s recommended to use this mask once a week & to leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Which is exactly what I do. While the mask is on your face, you can really feel the formula firming the skin but it won’t dry the skin out or make it super tight. I can literally feel the mask working to pull the impurities from my skin which I love. I cleanse my face with the Rose Cleanse to wash the mask off & apply the Hemp Revival Facial Serum (mentioned later in this post), which leaves my skin feeling HEAVENLY & looking even better.
Also, WHO doesn’t love anything regarding Acai???!!! I apply this mask with a foundation brush. And let me tell you that using a brush to apply is a game changer. Feels incredible.
- Evens skin tone
- Provides a natural & radiant glow
- Restores moisture & elasticity
- Reduces skin irregularities
- Helps soften appearance of small red blood vessels
- Organic Grape Seed Oil – an antioxidant rich in Vitamin C that helps combat free radicals & rejuvenates the skin
- Organic Beeswax – provides hydration & protection
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil (Organic) – contains properties that helps stimulate & strength to the skin
How I use this product:
It’s SO hard to pick a favorite out all of the SanRe products because they are equally amazing but this Radiant Glow Tinted Moisturizer might be one of my favorites. I love the look it gives my skin. The color was a bit intimidating at first due to it’s deep rich coloring but it glides effortlessly onto the skin, leaving behind an incredible dewy glow.
I use this product for when I don’t want to wear makeup but still want a little glow. It also looks incredible with just a bit of highlighter. Truly an amazing formula for any skin type.
SanRe included some of each set in the samples they set me. Beginning with a sample set would be a perfect way to introduce your skin to some of their products.
- Footsie Fiesta– Beneficial Foot Therapy Salve perfect for an at-home spa day!!
- Diva Hair Oil– perfect for taming & adding moisture to your locks!
- Sacred Spice Body Oil– assists with skin elasticity & smells incredible!!
- Vanilla Sensation SPF 30 Mineral Sunblock– provides a boost of beneficial vitamins & minerals to your skin!
- Hemp Revival Facial Serum – full of powerful & exotic oils to revitalize the skin (one of my favorites!!!)
I truly would recommend these products to ANYONE! A lot of people have expressed interest in converting their skincare routine towards a more natural route & implementing a product from SanRe, couldn’t be a better decision towards that goal.
Which of these products would you be most excited to try?