The Best of Beauty 2019: An ultimate list of clean beauty favorites, including 50 amazing products for your hair, skin, nails & MORE!
Happy New Year’s Eve everyone!! I wanted to wrap up this year with a huge list featuring the ultimate Best of Beauty 2019 list- CLEAN edition, of course! I’ll save my 2020 resolutions for a little later this week, so stay tuned! Now we are going to go through quite a lot of beauty products that will have every area of your life covered! Hair, makeup, skincare, body products, nails, armpits, you name it..it’s listed! Only my favorites are mentioned here on this Best of Beauty 2019 – nothing less!
I feel so fortunate that I was able to try so many different types of products & brands this year. The list below contains 50 items that I deemed to be my favorite out of each category, so I hope you enjoy reading/scrolling through, & maybe you’ll even find a new favorite! 🙂
Best of Beauty 2019
Shampoo & Conditioner
Heat Protectant Spray
- Shea Moisture Omega 3, 6, & 9 Rescue Repair Heat Protect Oil Serum
- Alaffia Body Wash in Lavender
- Beautycounter Countermatch Cleansing Milk
This one was a close tie!
- Beautycounter Brightening Vitamin C. Oil
- The Organic Skin Co. The Good Oil
Foundation (Full Coverage)
Foundation (Light to Medium Coverage)
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Foundation
- Beautycounter Touch Up Concealer Pen
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (take note that this isn’t the cleanest option on this list, but it is a better option than others!)
- The Organic Skin Co. Black Lash Mascara
- CEL MD Protective Skin & Lip Moisturizing Balm
- NOW Solutions Pure Sweet Almond Oil
Eye Makeup Remover
Makeup Remover Cloth
- Dazzle Dry Nail Polish (use code MADI4DD for 20% off)
Nail Polish Remover
- Dazzle Dry Nail Polish Remover (use code MADI4DD for 20% off)
- Schmidt’s Sensitive Skin Formula
Interested in reading some of my top beauty posts from this year?
- My honest opinion after trying 16 Beautycounter products
- How to oil train your hair
- LAWLESS Beauty Favorites
- SanRe Organic Skinfood Updated Review
- Chaga Skincare – 5 ways the chaga mushroom can benefit your skin
Well, this is my last blog post of the decade LOL!! That’s so crazy to say/even think about! 93 total posts this year…& the best part?! I have MANY more to come! I hope you LOVED this best of beauty 2019 featuring all of my absolute favorites! This past year my passion for clean beauty was amplified & I cannot wait to share more about the topic & more incredible products with you all + a ton of other great stuff, so I hope you’ll stick around!!
What’s your favorite product of the year?