12 Things Tuesday – a weekly peek into my life!
Hi everyone! Back again with another 12 Things Tuesday as we cruise through May! This week I celebrated 300 classes at my yoga studio, so I wanted to share a picture of how BEAUTIFUL the studio space is! Going there each day I’m home truly makes me so happy! I’m so grateful for such a gorgeous place to move my body. For any local readers, I go to Collective Studios in Londonderry, New Hampshire!
With that said, let’s get right into this week’s 12 Things Tuesday – enjoy!
12 Things Tuesday
1. Today is my LAST day of the Medical Medium 369 Advanced Liver Cleanse! I am soo happy! Today is only juice. I’ll be drinking celery juice, apple & cucumber juice, pear juice, orange juice, & watermelon juice. To be honest, I had way more cravings this time around. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the food I’m going to eat once I’m done. After thinking about it, I decided to do the cleanse last fall almost out of desperation. I was in the thick of it with my eczema, where this time around, I’m not. Thankfully. So while I’m very glad I committed to doing the cleanse again, I can see how I approached the cleanse differently this time around compared to the first.
2. Yesterday, I finally had time to take my car in to the dealership to figure out what was happening with my back driver’s side tire. I brought my work stuff to set up shop in the waiting room because I figured it would be a while until I was out of there, but to my surprise, it took less than 10 minutes! There was a tiny screw in my tire that they were easily able to patch up for me for free. There’s a gentleman named Perry at my dealership who has been helping me for years & he ALWAYS makes sure things are done the right way for me, which I appreciate so so much.
3. Last night was my 300th class at my yoga studio!!! I am so so grateful to have such a beautiful studio to go to filled with the most amazing people! I’ve been going to Collective Studio since the very first day it opened, so the space & the people really mean a lot to me.
4. Speaking of working out, my friend started a Run Club within the studio a few weeks ago & I finally attended this past Sunday! I was really proud of myself because I haven’t ran in years & we ran 3 miles outside! When I was in high school & college, I used to love to run & did a lot of long distance running but after college, I stopped. However, I’ve kinda been itching to get back into it so I took the Run Club as an opportunity to get my feet wet again! It was a blast & I felt so accomplished after our run. However, I am sooo sore. Like SO sore. Help haha.
5. Once I get over this soreness, lol, I think I do want to actually get back into running. I’m thinking of getting myself a pair of Hoka running shoes before I head over to Japan. Devin said there are some places to run. I like the idea of getting outside more & running. Are any of you runners? If so, do you have a favorite running shoe brand?
6. This past weekend, I did some spring cleaning & organization & wow did it feel SO good! There’s nothing better than going into a busy week with the laundry done & having a clean house & bathroom. I also went through my clothes & filled up 2 bags of clothes to donate (check out this post for my best closet cleaning tips). A lot of the stuff, I had listed on Poshmark, but it was taking up too much space & felt good to get rid of it completely!
7. Over the weekend, I watched Pressure Cooker on Netflix & really enjoyed it! It was a cooking reality show. I had honestly never heard of it. I just wanted to unwind & watch some tv Friday night & that’s what I landed on. If you enjoy cooking shows, it’s a fun one to watch! All of the dishes looked amazing!
8. Last week I applied one of my favorite sets of press on nails yet! The set is called Maple Glaze & they are the almond shape! Completely obsessed! If you’re not used to long nails, I maybe wouldn’t recommend starting out with the almond shape because they are long & pointy. I always recommend the short length for beginners. My first set was Medium & they were way too long for me at the time, I could barely get anything done while wearing them haha! But now, since I’ve been wearing them for well over a year, I’m totally fine with the longer lengths. I just restocked all of my french tips nails which I LOVE.
9. I booked my tickets for Beautycounter’s annual conference this summer & I’m so excited!! It’s going to be in Charlotte, North Carolina in early August. Now I just need to get my hotel figured out & my outfits!! I need to get my shopping done this month since I’ll be coming home from Japan & won’t have time to do much shopping/worry about returns etc. So far everything that I’ve ordered has been a miss, so I’m still on the hunt! I need 3 outfits & a cocktail dress! The dress that I ordered should be here any day now & I’m crossing my fingers that I love it!
10. Speaking of shopping, two weeks ago, I ordered some basic t-shirts for summer from Abercrombie & they are SO good. I linked them here! I got grey & white. Love the fit, I wore the grey one for the first time yesterday.
11. The weather has been absolutely beautiful in New Hampshire. Every time I go outside I just can’t help but smile, I feel so grateful to love where I live! And the sun & blue skies surely don’t hurt either!
12. Tomorrow I will be done with my cleanse & will be getting Chipotle. My go-to order is 1/2 brown rice, 1/2 white rice, 1/2 black beans, 1/2 pinto beans, chicken, I’ve been skipping the veggies lately (they haven’t been good), a little medium salsa, corn, & guac. Oh, & a bag of chips on the side! I can’t wait. 🙂
That’s all for today friends, thanks for reading!
I’ll see you next Tuesday for another 12 Things!
Leave a Reply