Reviewing Beautycounter’s Flawless in Five Makeup Set…a five minute makeup routine, with 6 high performing, customizable, clean products!
Effortless makeup in just five minutes? Sign me up! Beautycounter hit the nail right on the head with this Flawless in Five makeup collection. Designed for easy application for an on-the-go woman who may or may not like a ton of coverage, but enjoys a polished, natural look! In my last Beautycounter post, you might have read about the first handful of makeup products I’ve tried so far from Beautycounter. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some more of their makeup products & these 6 products surely didn’t disappoint! Keep reading & I’ll explain why!
This set ends up being a steal because you end up saving close to $40, since the original value comes out to $190. And before I go on, yes, I know $150 is still expensive, but when you break down each product & the quality of each product, plus the quality of ingredients, it makes sense. Beautycounter isn’t drugstore. It’s more comparable to higher end brands (price-wise) that are found in Sephora or larger department stores.
If you buy 6 higher end products from Sephora, I’d be almost willing to guarantee that you’d end up spending more than $150. In this Flawless in 5 set, you get six full sized products that will have you covered for foundation, blush, mascara, brows, & lips – AND the ingredients are safe! No parabens, phthalates, BHT, fragrance, & more!
Have you checked out the Beautycounter Never List?
What Makeup Comes In The Beautycounter Flawless in Five Set?
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer OR Skin Twin Featherweight Foundation
- Skin Twin Creamy Concealer – choose your shade
- Brilliant Brow Gel OR Color Define Brow Pencil
- Volumizing Mascara OR Lengthening Mascara
- Satin Powder Blush -choose your shade
- Lip Gloss – choose your shade
Here’s what I chose in my Flawless in Five!
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer – LOVING this so far! This tinted moisturizer is perfect for the girl who loves making sure she has on her SPF + a little natural coverage to help even things out! This Dew Skin blends like a dream & you seriously can’t even tell you have a product on! I wear shade Light.
- Touchup Concealer Pen – I am really impressed with this concealer. I also love how I don’t need anything to blend it in. After I apply it to my under eyes, & problem areas, I’m able to blend it seamlessly with my fingers, which is a major time savor! It also doesn’t crease, which I REALLY appreciate, especially because my under eyes are prone to creasing!
- Brilliant Brow Gel – I chose the brow gel in Light, because I love using brow gel & I was almost out of the current one I was using, which was not a clean product. So not only am I thrilled to have swapped that out for a safer option, but this stuff is amazing & really helps define your brow!
- Volumizing Mascara – I shared in my last Beautycounter post that I wasn’t too crazy about the Lengthening Mascara, so I decided to give the Volumizing Mascara a try & it’s MUCH better!
- Satin Powder Blush – This blush is absolutely stunning. I chose shade Nectar & I’m in love! It’s a vibrant peach shade, with a matte finish, & a subtle shine! Also, I LOVE Beautycounter’s Cream Blush! I have it in shade Hibiscus!
- Lip Gloss – I’m already a huge fan of this lip gloss, so I was really excited to get another! This time, I chose shade Bellini, which is a peach shimmer & I absolutely love it – so much so, it might get moved up to my favorite! 🙂
Build Your Own Flawless in Five Set
TO PLACE A BEAUTYCOUNTER ORDER, GO TO: BEAUTYCOUNTER.COM/MADIROWAN
Questions about products, Beautycounter as a whole, or the consultant opportunity? Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’m beyond happy to help!
What Flawless in Five product would you be most excited to try?
Krizzia Scollon says
I need to check out BeautyCounter yet! thanks for always suggesting new products to try on, you’re such a big help!
Madalena Rowan says
Aw! Happy to help! I absolutely love Beautycounter & what they stand for as a brand! Thanks for stopping by & please let me know if I can assist you in any way! xo
The powder blush is my favorite! Literally the perfect shade to wear during the fall & winter!
Madalena Rowan says
It’s seriously stunning! Thanks for reading gf! xo
Amber Hurley says
Oh I love all of these. I’m actually looking to get some makeup soon.
Madalena Rowan says
They all are such good items! Beautycounter actually started their Black Friday Sale early too! 15% off everything until the 1st! 🙂 Please let me know if you have any questions about anything! xo